Saturday, April 24, 2021

New DVDs

Why would someone who had both the theatrical and the extended editions of all the Hobbit movies need another copy? Because the others were all Blu-Ray and my Blu-Ray player lasted about two months. Why not buy another player, you ask? I don't know. Most of my movies and TV shows are DVDs still. The Hobbit Trilogy isn't particularly good, either, but it is still Tolkien. There are times when I get the urge to watch them again, and it doesn't always sync up with their appearances on TV.
The Man Who Killed Don Quixote
Haven't watched it yet, and have heard many mixed reviews. Still, it's Terry Gilliam, so it must be worth the ticket.
Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie
I always enjoyed "Hey Arnold!" , and have the complete series on DVD. When I saw this on TV back in 2017 I was not particularly impressed with it, but it did supply a sort of climax to the show. When I saw a copy for $4 at Walmart, I thought 'Why not?' Complete the circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment