Monday, May 8, 2023

Monday, Monday

Just a quick note to say I am not feeling very well today, after a not feeling very well weekend. I don't know what it is; perhaps pollen or other air pollutants, perhaps an oppressive atmospheric pressure or maybe a (hopefully not) new physical symptom. All I know is that I feel weak and washed out, have sharp pains in my legs, and feel an occasional breathlessness. Still, I must get through my usual Monday chores (laundry, groceries, etc.). But I'm going to skip my LOTR again today; I just don't feel up to it. Funny thing; I had been posting it for a while when my nephew Kameron suggested (of his own accord) reading LOTR to me a chapter a day. If he reads a chapter today, he will catch up and surpass my own project, as far as it's gone.

I did publish one of my old short stories yesterday, rather late in the afternoon. Give that a shot if you haven't seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment