Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Comical Books 02: Good Ol' Charlie Brown

 


When I finally acquired the last book of the 26-volume series The Complete Peanuts, I had accomplished my life-long goal of owning every Peanuts strip ever published. There was no longer any reason to keep my desperate grip on the decades-long collection of paperback Peanuts books, so I gave most of them to John and his kids for their enjoyment. But I did retain a few for their personal and ‘historical’ associations. After all, their individual covers were part of my Peanuts experience. I believe that The Wonderful World of Peanuts and Hey, Peanuts! are two of the oldest in the series (though these are probably later printings). Here Comes Charlie Brown! has the particular pencil shade of yellow I will always associate with Peanuts until the day I die.

 

Nobody’s Perfect, Charlie Brown

Very Funny, Charlie Brown

Let’s Face It, Charlie Brown!

What Now, Charlie Brown?

You’re Something Special, Snoopy!

Here Comes Charlie Brown!

You Are Too Much, Charlie Brown

What Next, Charlie Brown?

It’s All Yours, Snoopy

Who Do You Think You Are, Charlie Brown?

Think Thinner, Snoopy

We’re on Your Side, Charlie Brown

The Wonderful World of Peanuts

We Love You, Snoopy

You’re a Brave Man, Charlie Brown

Hey, Peanuts!

For the Love of Peanuts!

This is Your Life, Charlie Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment