Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Birthday Books: More of 'Me'

Read many years ago from the Seguin Public Library and thoroughly enjoyed. Now it has been so long ago that I think I shall be able to read it again with renewed pleasure. I credit Ustinov for sparking my nephew Kameron's interest in language after seeing one of the actor and author's appearances on YouTube. "The hilarious and riveting autobiography from the late, great Sir Peter Ustinov. Dear Me spans his extraordinary career as actor, playwright, film star and director." - Amazon.
Also read from the Seguin Public Library. Both of these books are now, alas, no longer on the shelves, so it behooves me to purchase my own copies. "The actor and entertainer offers a collection of show business anecdotes from his forty years in television, motion pictures, and the theater, from Broadway to Europe." - Amazon. I can't believe this is the best picture resolution I can find of this cover.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment