Thursday, August 24, 2023

Out of the Toybox (10): A Random Batch of Beasts

 

These large figures just happen to occupy the same bin as the dragons. For the record they are a Mastage from Stargate, a couple of neoGodzillas of different sizes, Motu (purple eagle) from Masters of the Universe, Redlen (evil tree) from Inhumanoids, two King Ghidorah figures, a polar bear in armor (Iorek Byrnison?) from The Golden Compass, a Komodo Rhino from The Last Airbender, Sebek the Crocodile King from McFarlane, and a Hook Horror from Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. I'm not saying I collected or completely endorse all of these franchises, but that a figure here and there took my fancy.
I also used to have a Dragonne from Advanced Dungeons and Dragon (which was often paired with the Hook Horror in the series of figures) but its arm broke off. I think I still have the pieces tucked away in the Big Toy Box, which has become a sort of elephant's graveyard for broken toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment