Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Out of the Toybox (9): A Wilderness of Dragons

 

In the very back is Norbert from Harry Potter (ironically my largest dragon action figure while the smallest in 'real life'), three dragons (well, technically 4) from Dragonslayer, the smaller figure of the dragon from Shrek, and Maleficent in dragon form from Sleeping Beauty.
Four dragons from Dragonology, Shenron from Dragonball Z, and again Maleficent in dragon form from Sleeping Beauty.


Here is a selection of dragons that I wanted to get, but had no chance. They include more Dragonology, Shrek, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Smaug from The Hobbit movies.






And here's a Bronze Dragon I used to have (I still have the remains) from Advanced Dungeons and Dragons.
And as a bonus, our Ashland squeaky 'baby dinosaur', sometimes used as a dragon in old playings. I don't know who has it now; my guess is Susan.


No comments:

Post a Comment