Thursday, August 3, 2023

Out of the Toybox (2)

 


I started getting Bleach action figures back when the series first started on Cartoon Network. It seemed a likely new show and I enjoyed the first few episodes. The figures were well-crafted and interesting, and I thought I’d better start collecting them before the line became too advanced and surpassed my resources or availability. But for some reason, after the first few episodes (which I enjoyed), the show itself got away from me and I was suddenly fifty episodes behind. I have it on good authority that it was very good, but somehow, I feel too exhausted (even if I could find it somewhere) to watch all 366 episodes (released in 13 boxed sets). But I have these still.

I can’t say I’ve ever played any Legend of Zelda game (though I have been intrigued by The Breath of the Wild), but when these toys came out, I had to have them. They were so adaptable for use as elves or goblins. I also have two or three horses in the line, which will come from another bin later.

And here are three other kind of random anime figures. Apparently the hexum is rather strong on them, but I don’t care to try any harder for a clear shot. Except for the Full Metal Alchemist variant of Alphonse Elric (I have more of those characters in another line) I don’t know who they are. They looked neat in the store. I could probably spare them.


No comments:

Post a Comment