I'm hoping my increasing boredom and subsequent activity is a sign of returning health. Having watched multiple seasons of television shows and obsessive viewings of movies both favorite and new, I at least turn my eyes to my new laptop and more creative endeavors.
Ironically that involves first an act of destruction, as I purge my Grok files of a few months of generated pictures. I suddenly realize I have no need of them there as I published most of them here, or have them stored on my old computer at home. On the site they simply make it hard to find anything. So I delete dozens at a time, and as I can't figure out how to delete multiples all at once, I do it one picture at a time. Even so, it wounds part of my packrat soul.
I also have several books on order, including one of yet another analysis of Tolkien and his works, the last (so far) of John Crowley's books, and one rare children's book with illustrations by Fritz Eichenberg. All should be in this week. I know it's counterintuitive getting more books when I face the task of reducing my library, but there it is.
And that is what's going on with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment