Thursday, September 14, 2023

Onto the Wish List: Pennies from Heaven

 

“With a 100-year storm threatening the southern California coast, Jane Larkin is approached by a strange, audacious woman who wants to invest much-needed money in Jane’s Old Orange Co-op. Meanwhile Jane’s husband Jerry discovers an ancient excavation beneath the Larkin home. On that ominous morning in autumn, shadows descend over the deceptively quiet neighborhoods of Old Orange, ushering in a flood of chaos, terror, and murder.” - Amazon. Dec. 1, 2022. 304 Pages.

          Can’t believe I missed this book’s debut nearly a year ago. I could have had it under my eyes for months now. The fact that there is no hardcover release makes me wonder if publishers are starting to lose faith in the old fabulist’s appeal. Well, I want it, in whatever form, and any other books he might still have in him. The Fall is a perfect time for a Blaylock!


No comments:

Post a Comment