Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Out of the Toybox (47): This is the Land of Narnia







Narnia action figures, the first run for The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe are by Hasbro, and the second run from Prince Caspian are from JAKKS Pacific (at least, that's as far as I can determine). It's a pity they weren't on the same scale. I showed some Narnian dwarfs back in my LOTR stuff, and I know I've got a couple of Narnian mice characters (including Reepicheep) and the badger, Trufflehunter, somewhere. They are great figures, but there was so much potential that went unfulfilled. Consider a figure for Tumnus the faun, or the White Witch's dwarf (named Ginarrbrik in the film). Five years ago, they said they were going to start the Narnia films up again. I wonder whatever happened to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment