Friday, October 20, 2023

Out of the Toybox (83): Ever On and On

 


















This is, for all intents and purposes, the last bin. I know a while ago I estimated there would be 10 more bins, but when I took down the stacks only 5 turned out to have action figures. This only goes to prove that it was time I went over the hoard and refamiliarized myself with it.

When I was going over the Tolkien Toys I thought it seemed a little light; many of the extras (from Kenny in Florida) turned out to be in the last bin of all, along with my Goblin King from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. I found out that now that I had re-arranged things there was room for him in the Evil Drawer.

Look at that. There are a whole nine Nazgul in that one picture. That headless body of Theoden has a head; I only found it loose in the bottom of the bin after I’d already taken the picture. Gaze closely at the figures beside it. Those are Gollum (scowling) and Smeagol (smiling).

There are probably some stray action figures in the Big Toybox or in bins up in the attic, but except for a few boxed items I think that must be the end of this thing for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment