Saturday, October 14, 2023

Out of the Toybox (68): She Called Me a Noble Steed

 

Spawn Violator 1994 McFarlane

Edgar Alien Terrorist MIB 1997 Galoob

Independence Day Alien 1996 Trendmasters

Lost in Space Future Dr. Smith 1996 Trendmasters

Big Green Cyclops 1997 Marvel/Toy Biz

Dewback 1979 Kenner

Destrier & Nightmare 1983-4 Advanced Dungeons and Dragons

Mulan Horses 1998 Mattel

TMNT 3 Horses 1993 Playmates

Vinz Clortho Terror Dog 2004 NECA

Robot Lost in Space 1996 Trendmasters

Star Wars Kybuck 2007 Hasbro

[Green Reptilian Bulldog (#35)]

Sleipnir 1994 ArtFX-Squaresoft Final Fantasy VIII

Thade’s Steed 2001 Hasbro

Skeleton Warrior Horse 1994 Playmates

Pegasus 1997 Mattel

Batman Horse 1994 Kenner Legends of Batman

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Horses 2000 ToyBiz


I’m going through a bin I generally call Aliens & Predators because they have a large presence in it. But first I thought I’d go through some of the larger figures and horses that are also there, or were, now. As a matter of fact, on Wednesday Kelsey took me to Walmart and I bought the first new Sterilite bin I’ve got in ages to put the LOTR horses in, and I’ve moved the horses shown here over there with them. The only ‘steed’ I couldn’t locate a year or company (or even a name) for was the squat, green, puglike reptile that came with that unidentified broken blonde girl that appeared a few posts ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment