Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Out of the Toybox (48): Strange Miscellanea

 










A strange mish-mash of characters from what I've been calling 'the Fantasy Bin'. I suppose I must have had some rationale for placing these all together, but it eludes me for the moment. Stuff from all over: Stargate, The Last Action Hero, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Elfquest, Hercules, Xena, The Wizard of Oz, Terminator, Land of the Lost, Saturday Night Live, Spiderwick, Warriors of Virtue, Final Fantasy, Lady Death, Babylon Five, Mars Attacks, John Carter of Mars, Dr. Who, Super Mario Brothers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Primal Rage, Peewee's Playhouse, and many more that it would be tedious to research at the moment. There is even a figure of Paul Teutul Sr. (sans sunglasses) from the TV show, American Chopper, which I gave Mike as a present.

No comments:

Post a Comment