Tuesday, March 8, 2022

The Best Medicine: The Shadow Library Re-Organized

 

Why A Duck? … Richard J. Anobile


Absolutely Fabulous … Jennifer Saunders

Absolutely Fabulous 2 ... Jennifer Saunders

The Complete Monty Python’s Flying Circus: All the Words Volume I ; The Complete Monty Python’s Flying Circus: All the Words Volume II

Fawlty Towers: Fully Booked … Morris Bright & Robert Ross

Are You Being Served? … Adrian Rigelsford, Anthony Brown & Geoff Tibbels

Black-Adder: The Whole Damn Dynasty … Richard Curtis, Rowan Atkinson, Ben Elton


I'm getting close to being done with re-organizing the Shadow Library. I'm kind of excited, as you might tell, so I keep posting whenever I have a few moments to spare. Then I'll start reviewing the new books I've been getting lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment