Thursday, March 24, 2022

The Mystery Deepens

 

The Encyclopedia Sherlockiana; The Ultimate Sherlock Holmes Encyclopedia … by Jack Tracy

The Sherlock Holmes Encyclopedia … by Orlando Park

Sherlock Holmes by Gas-Lamp: Highlights from the First Four Decades of The Baker Street Journal … Ed. Philip A. Shreffler.

Sherlock Holmes & much more … Doris E. Cook

The New Bedside, Bathtub, & Armchair Companion to Agatha Christie … Eds. Dick Riley and Pam McAllister


Yesterday evening I thought to myself, “Why don’t I search my other two blogs? I might be able to scrape up three or four books I’ve forgotten.” After an intense couple of hours, I found FIFTY that had pretty much slipped my mind, some of which in retrospect seem pretty obvious. What annoys me is I’m sure there are many more books that I’ve owned at one time or another that I’m still forgetting. The more I think about it, the more seem to pop up. On the plus side, I have fodder for at least a week of posts. Don’t adventures ever have an end?

No comments:

Post a Comment